Monday, June 12, 2006

Growing fast!

Hello All! Bridgett has been enjoying the summer. Sarah is busy as usual with work and trying to get things done around the house. Bridgett is so wonderful that Sarah is easily distracted from anything she tries to get done. Here are some recent pictures.
Enjoy!

I Love holding Bridgett every chance I get. She is growing so fast. At her 10 week visit with the doctor she weighed 12 pounds and was 24.5" long. :) She is in the 50th percentile for weight, and between 90 and 95% for length.
Fun in the shade. :) The grass is so nice and soft and green!
Bridgett's first immunizations were torture for her and me. I have never heard my sweet little baby scream in pain, but now I have and I would like for her never to go through that again. Next time we are spreading her shots out over a week or so, so that she only has one at each visit. Here she is resting with a badge of baby honor on each leg.

No comments: