Monday, October 15, 2007

At Long Last...

Hello Our wonderful family and friends!
I thought I'd share the good news with you all. We will now be living under one roof :) We'll finally be a full time family!!! I am supremely excited. In a way I think it will be hard to leave my parents. They have been so good to Bridgett & me. One year of having a small child in your house and nothing of value has been destroyed and there is no extra art work permanently on the walls (doesn't every kid have at least one incident of coloring on the walls?). Bridgett will definitely miss Grandma/Meme and Grandpa/Popop and of course the animals (Spitz and Piglet (my parents' two cats) and Buddy (their dog). She will also miss being close to the high school where we go to watch the band practice and she shows the drum core how its done. I will miss having my dinner cooked for me (my parents make dinner every night and it is not the same thing over and over either), having food in the house and a nice big yard for Bridgett to play in, and the pool (at least when it's 115 out).

I will however be thrilled to be under one roof and not have to drive to and from Phoenix EVERY weekend. I will try to post some recent pictures. She is growing so fast. One week her shoes that she wore to daycare fit her on Friday then on Monday when I tried to put them on she would say, "Owie, shoe owie." I thought maybe a rock or sand was in the shoe so I shook them out and tried again, with the same result. They were too small. The poor thing out grew her shoes over the weekend.
I hope all is well with all of you. Life really does come at you fast, doesn't it?
Lots of love,
Sarah

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I'm so glad to hear you're all going to be together again. :)