


:) Our baby looks more like a baby now. Even though the baby is only about 1.5" long our baby already has arms, legs, fingers and toes. The head is to the left side of the image and the baby is laying on his/her back. The brighter white blob just to the right and up a little is the baby's hand and the feet are to the right of the image. You can make out the baby's nose and there is a black spot near the cnter of the head that is the baby's eye. The eyes move into a more normal position later in the baby's growth. I have still been lucky and not really had any morning sickness, though I feel full even eating just a small meal. I am completely amazed that at 10 weeks and about 2 days old that our baby is growing so fast. I hope you enjoy seeing the development of our little one.
Enjoy!
Sarah
No comments:
Post a Comment