
We're going be parents!! Yup, Patrick and I are expecting our first baby. This is our second ultrasound picture of our growing little baby. As I am only 8 1/2 weeks along the 40 week journey there isn't much detail yet. Patrick outlined the baby which is only 1.8 cm or 0.71 inches long. The doctor pointed out to Patrick and I the baby's beating heart and the place where the eye's are just beginning to form, but the baby turned a little so you can't really see the placement of the eye's in this one. Just below and to the right of the bright little spot on the picture, inside the outline, is where the heart is, but again there's not much detail yet since it's so early on.
Patrick and I are thrilled and are praying that this is meant to be. We will see our doctor again on September 1st to check the progress. If all goes well our due date is March 28th. I have been lucky so far and haven't had much morning sickness, which is nice. We haven't decided yet whether or not we'll have the doctor tell us if we're having a boy or a girl, but we'll keep you all posted.
Have a great day,
Sarah
No comments:
Post a Comment