A year ago at this time Sweet Little Bridgett was born. She was so sweet and so small. As a new mom I was scared and didn't know how I was going to make it through. Now a year later I can't believe how fast time has flown, how that sweet little baby has gotten so big. Here is her first picture with her little lamb, one of her in her swing her first day at home (7 days old) and a couple I took today. 1 year old and growing and learning everyday. Bridgett now knows at least 13 words in sign language and loves saying mama, dada, nene, and baba, even though she doesn't seem to associate them with anything in particular. I have had one of the best years of my life and I know it can only get better.
1 comment:
She's a cutie. Sorry I couldn't make it to the birthday party.
-Nick
Post a Comment