Here 1 st official word is "nana" because she likes bananas a lot. :) She is really copying me and her grandparents now and trying hard to say the words we say to her. It is amazing to see how much she comprehends. For instance, I was in Tucson and said, "Bridgett it's time for your bath." She went to her room picked up one of her picture books and found the picture of a bath and signed bath to me. It was so neat that she made the connection. Usually she'll just go to the bathroom and stand in front of the tub waiting for the water to be just right. Our lives are still crazy and we are trying hard to figure out how to work things out so we can be in the same city as Patrick. Patrick has had no luck in Phoenix and doesn't like it anyway, and I have had no luck in Tucson. To put it bluntly, It Sucks! I hope you enjoy the pictures. There are many more to come. I don't have the Easter pictures I wanted to post and I'll try to post some from our cruise soon too.
Bridgett's 1st Birthday present came a little early. A family friend, brought some very cute outfits from Oklahoma and Bridgett loved opening the gift.

Here she is in Ajo (we had 2 small parties for her one in Ajo and one in Phoenix) eating her cake.

Here she is enjoying her adorable outfit from Mexico. Our friend Courtney bought it for her on trip there just after Bridgett was born.

So serious opening her presents.

Patrick spent the day on March 28th with Bridgett. Her very 1st Birthday (I had to work, but had fun that evening). They had a fun day at the park feeding the ducks, until the pigeons showed up and tried to crash the party.
No comments:
Post a Comment