Hi Sarah! It's good to hear from you. I'm glad Bridgett is growing so well and just remember that no matter who watches her for you, she will always know and love her Mama best. :) Also, please keep the stuff I gave you if you'll use it or pass it on to someone else. I don't think we'll be needing any of it again.
I haven't heard from Liz in a while. She moved up to Michigan to give it a shot with Jeff and got a good job up there. Last time I talked with her it was probably around Christmas...wow.
I am going to keep the blog so stop by now and then and say hi. Take care!
1 comment:
Hi Sarah! It's good to hear from you. I'm glad Bridgett is growing so well and just remember that no matter who watches her for you, she will always know and love her Mama best. :) Also, please keep the stuff I gave you if you'll use it or pass it on to someone else. I don't think we'll be needing any of it again.
I haven't heard from Liz in a while. She moved up to Michigan to give it a shot with Jeff and got a good job up there. Last time I talked with her it was probably around Christmas...wow.
I am going to keep the blog so stop by now and then and say hi. Take care!
Post a Comment